Dealing with medical data, the most sensitive and valuable asset in the healthcare industry, DeHealth prioritizes the security of data storage by complying with data protection and security standards.
July 28, 2022
Dealing with medical data, the most sensitive and valuable asset in the healthcare industry, DeHealth prioritizes the security of data storage by complying with data protection and security standards including Data Protection Law, GDPR, HIPAA, and the Data Protection Act. High-grade cybersecurity of the application, and the data it contains, is guaranteed by the internal development team as well as independent experts such as Hacken and ethical hacking communities.
Due to the sensitive nature of data, DeHealth has developed a smart ecosystem software to ensure security, good user experience, and seamless integration for data providers. All data in the DeHealth app is encrypted and stored in a decentralized network. This architecture allows for data holders to be independent and autonomous. Users have the option to turn off access or delete data that is no longer relevant to them, as well as prioritize one data source over another.
We allow you not only to store and manage your medical data, but also to monetize it by selling it in anonymized form to players in the healthcare industry. Thus, you are a user who not only receives passive income, but also improves the healthcare system, speeding up the process of developing medicinal products, making them more accessible, and thereby helping to combat inequality in the healthcare industry.
As a user of DeHealth app, you become a member of our loyalty program and get access to the referral program and other additional reward tools, receiving DHLT tokens.
DeHealth implements artificial intelligence (AI) that is able to analyze the health status of a particular user in a database and recommend certain actions to improve health or reduce the risks of getting an illness. Just imagine that on the basis of multimillion data; the algorithm determines patterns and is able to signal in a timely manner and recommend contacting a med-specialist for help! After all, for DeHealth, the priority is not to treat or sell medicines, but to avoid disease and help find more affordable ways of treatment.
In addition, do not forget about multi currency wallets inside the DeHealth system and buy/sell deals on exchanges as a way to earn from investments.
DeHealth App — AI & Medical Data-Based Mobile App, DeHealth App is a decentralized application (dApp) that allows users to securely and autonomously store their medical data in one place. Users will be able to share, manage, and monetize their data directly on the dApp. Transactions within the dApp will be completed using our DHLT token, supporting their health while selling their anonymized data.
· Data storage and sharing
· User Cabinet
· Buyer Cabinet
· Data Supplier Cabinet
· AI-driven data analytics
· Multicurrency Wallet integration
· Personalised AI-driven health recommendations
· Data market integration
· Bonuses, referral programs, and other rewards
· Health insurance programs
· Messaging and notifications
DHLT Network — a decentralized storage for health data and digital assets, data oracles protocol and incentive layer. The job of DHLT protocol is to digitalise and secure global health data for everyone. The repository receives daily clinical, medical and personal data, and this data on the health status of people (users) is de-identified, structured and networked
· Private chain
· BlockChain agnostic[A2]
· Integrated with hypersecurty cloud storage
· Integrated development tools
· Supporting development of internal neuronetwroks dApp programming
DHLT — is the native token that supports the DHLT Network, a decentralized repository for medical data and digital assets. With DHLT, anyone can upload and store their medical data, receive and host digital information, and sell their anonymized data. DHLT tokens are used to pay for services inside the DeHealth App and, as an economic incentive, to secure long-term storage of health data and its constant supply.
· BEP-20 smart contract
· Smart contract integration
· Wallet integration
· Token designed for high volume usage
DeHealth AI — a machine learning system which learns from data on the DHLT Network. AI is used to sort and consolidate data within the system, develop predictive systems and provide users with relevant predictive treatment suggestions. With the help of AI, DeHealth is building an efficient technological tool for affordable and preventative medicine. And with blockchain, it provides a more accurate and transparent marketplace for medical data. The AI engineering team is located in the US and run by an ex-google AI and big data developer.
· Preventive and predictable algorithm
· Market place integration
· Blockchain integration
· Big data algorithm
· IoT integration
· Medical Information System integration
DeHealth Wallet — a universal multicurrency payment system, allowing actors to transact internally and externally.
· Multi-fiat currency
· Compatibility with all major Crypto currencies
· Payment Card
· Fully encrypted
A user is a private individual that has passed an identification on the dApp. Users upload their personal details and medical data to the dApp, manually or via Data Supplier synchronization. The user is recognised in the system as the sole owner of the data they upload and their data is attached to the user via a Medical ID. Users may store, share, and sell their depersonalized information on the Data Market. Users may receive rewards in the form of DHLT tokens in return for entering their data into the Data pools and completing other tasks. Furthermore, these tokens may be used to invest, transact, and exchange for other currencies.
A buyer is a legal entity that registers on dApp. Buyers are, but are not limited to: Labs, pharmaceutical, universities, institutions, and centralized medical data exchanges.
Once the buyer clears the KYC they will have access to the Data Market. On the Data Market the buyer will have access to the pools of patient records, data filtration functionality, and the ability to request specific data. The buyer will be able to buy, access, and work with data within the network. The Data Buyer interacts with the system through a Buyer cabinet in the dApp, through data request forms, and the APIs.
Data supplier is a Legal Entity — institution, clinic, lab, medical information system, etc. that supplies large sets of medical data to the DeHealth network. Blocks of data will be integrated into the DHLT Network through an API back end integration and onboarding of the Supplier. Integration ensures that the data is updated, verified, and recorded in real-time, making sure that the data recorded is actionable.The data supplier acts as a first level of validation of the medical data, since only medical services providers can be trusted as mentioned ones. It’s important to note that the data of patients can only be uploaded to the Network with the permission of the User. Data suppliers will be able to interact with the Network through a Supplier Cabinet on the dApp and through the APIs.
1. Ecosystem functions and interacts with all the stakeholders on the dApp. dApp consists of the following major components: User, buyer, and supplier cabinets; DHLT Network; cross platform adaptive frontend; Market place; Cloud integration; API data system integration; Notification system; and is powered by the DeHealth AI.
2. DHLT network is at the center of the ecosystem; this is where the data circulates between stakeholders. Users upload and register their data in the datapools which are attached to the Medical ID.
3. The user interacts with the Network through the dApp front-end. This is where the user fills in the profile, interacts and uploads their data, and controls their finances.
4. Medical data is uploaded through an API integration with a Data Supplier system. It is validated upon sychronisation of the data systems during the integration process.
5. Data is stored between external servers and the DHLT Network.
6. Once data is uploaded to the multilayer data centre, it is connected to the Medical ID of the User. Information includes, but is not limited to: blood test results, prescriptions, scans, pictures, and videos, and are attached to that ID.
7. The user has the option to share their data with select actors, uploaded into the marketplace, or just store the data.
8. All of the actors in the system have wallet integrations, thus facilitating and internalising the data market monetization. All the transactions in the system happen on the DHLT Network and through DHLT token.
9. The DATA market connects Users and Buyers in a private blockchain environment, making sure that depersonalized Data is validated and has a reliable provenance.
10. The DATA Market functions as a number of filtered decentralized data pools that match data based on the Buyer’s Data Purchase Request (DPR).
11. Once a buyer submits the data request form the AI matches it to the corresponding data pool. The buyer will have to pay a certain amount in DHLT in order to gain access to that consolidated data set using the DHLT directly to the Network, from their wallet in the Buyers Cabinet.
12. The earnings from the sales are circulated between stakeholders, via DHLT network into the respective wallets.
13. Both Users and Suppliers will be able to check their balance, trade, and use withdraw and, deposit functions, however the User’s wallet will also include a staking functionality.
14. Staking mechanisms is a part of the smart contract for the User.
15. The user can withdraw their data from the DHLT Network at any time
16. The user can withdraw their funds from the DeHealth wallet at any time: in Fiat, Crypto, or insurance credit.
Read the full White Paper to get more information.
Decentralized system for ensuring human healthcare and global medical payment network
We’re Always Happy to Helpinfo@DeHealth.ngo